Saturday, October 22, 2011

Underground -New Original Song

New original song. Written Oct. 21st. Recorded Oct. 22nd. 新的原創歌曲。書面10月21 It's been compared to Modest Mouse, but it's all Mudd!
Underground by mikemudd
The lyrics:
I can't walk
can't move my feet
I can't see
open eyes
it's still dark
in my dreams
I can't sleep

I can't stop
can't hold it off
I can't even hold it down
I'm not lost
I'm just not found
I can't breathe
I'm underground

I can't talk
nothin' to say
my lips move
the words fall out
my tongue too
just a little bit too late

you're not wrong
and I'm not right
there's not peace
just no will to fight
It's okay
your eyes are paying your way

I can't leave
but in my mind
I'm still gone
you're with me
in my song
we laugh as everything falls apart

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner