Friday, July 24, 2009

Hippies? Maybe.















It's always funny to look back on old photos and laugh at how you used to look! Maybe this photo explains why our parents were nervous about us having a kid so young... nah, it had nothing to do with how we looked. I mean Samantha was only 19!















This one was taken right before I went to my first Grateful Dead concert. It was with my high-school girlfriend Jessi and her parents and friends. I had to borrow Jessi's tie-dye, because all I owned was Motley Crue and Metallica T-shirts. (I'm the one on the right wearing the purple Hendrix shirt... the one who looks like a girl. All I can say about that adventure without getting anyone in trouble is: 'What a long, strange trip it was.'

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner